Tuesday 18 June 2013

Le Paris

On Friday the 7th of June we went to (drumroll) Paris!!!!!! I did a lot of great stuff in Paris such as Le Tour Eiffel (Eiffel Tower), so I am going to write about the things that are the most memorable:

1. The first time I ever saw the Eiffel Tower. I saw it on Sunday 9 June. It was one of my favourite days I ever had.  Later that day we went to the Tuileries Gardens. At the Tuileries Gardens I had my first Carousel ride. I also did an activity at the Tuileries Gardens - it was to design your own French garden. Later we went on the trampolines there!


Place de la Concorde

when I first saw the Eiffel Tower!!

on the carousel
doing my French garden

the finished works of art!!

jumping on the trampoline

2. On Monday the 10 June we went to Eiffel Tower. We climbed to the second level which is 710 steps!!!

climbing the tower!!



at the very top.



3. On Sunday 9 June I went to the Musee De l'Orangerie. I really liked it because I got to see some of the original paintings of The Waterlilies by Claude Monet (my favourite artist!). They looked really real if you looked at them from a far distance, but if you looked at them closely you could see the brush strokes from the paint brush.

4. We also went out to a French cafe called Mogador and had a hot chocolate and Beccy had a lemonade. I ordered the hot chocolate myself in French!

my hot chocolate


2 comments:

  1. How lucky you were to go to Paris. Some great memories. Love Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elsie,

    We hope are having fun in Paris! It was funny when you were pretending to be the Eiffel tower!

    We can't wait to see next term!

    Love 1N and Miss Lee

    ReplyDelete